November 19, 2017

Degree

Hi and Assalamualaikum

It's been a while i didn't jot down something on this blog. Well, i would say that blogging isn't my priorities. Since i entered degree, i started to feel really insecure. I insecure almost about everything. Well, that is so not healthy. Degree life is full of challenges. There was one time, before i entered i was telling myself, i am going to be one of the best student here. It's my second semester but all that seemed to be a little hopeless. Aku macam tak bersemangat langsung nak buat apa-apa. idk why. There is a guy in my class, pandai nak mampus. To be honest, aku memang impressed dengan dia. The way he talked about something, amazed me. Nampak lah dia memang ikhlas nak belajar. Belajar sebab ilmu bukan sebab nak lepas pointer je. Ikhlas. Aku selalu tanya diri aku, mana keikhlasan aku menuntut ilmu. Dari gaya aku, aku memang terpaksa habiskan degree sebab aku dah taktau nak buat apa dengan hidup aku. Sedih en. Dah masuk degree pun taktau tujuan hidup. Ada orang pernah bagitau, nak tahu tujun hidup, kena bercinta dulu. I was like, whut? Dengan hidup aku yang tak tentu arah ni bercinta is not an option. Aku terumbang ambing, ni pulak nak bercinta. Love can wait, but success can't. I got to figure out something. To be the best student, at least ah nak merasa title tu. Insya Allah. Semoga aku istiqamah dengan niat aku. Amin.

No comments: